MANAGEMENT POLICY (Enable, revocation, information)
This document explains what cookies are, how to use them and how this website can be managed by those who use the internet, according to current regulations and to GDPRW about privacy.
Cookies are lines of text used to perform automatic authentication, session tracking and storing specific information about users accessing the server.
In practice are tiny text files that are stored on your computer whenever a site, containing information related to navigation. According to the uses of the cookie you can distinguish between:
- technical cookies-Provide information necessary to enable the use of the site or to provide a better user experience (these are among the support cookies to manage authentication, management comments or those linked to research on the site)
- analytical cookies: Collect anonymous information about your traffic and site usage, but without identifying users
- cookie profilingThey are used to identify user preferences and information can be collected so NOT anonymous.
Yes, to make the site more usable and allow a better navigation.
What kind of cookies we use?
This site uses only Technical cookies needed to operate the site.
For some functions the site makes use of services provided by other organizations, which in turn may install cookies on the user's PC. In this case we speak of third-party cookies. Included in this series
- social plugins, which allow the sharing of social media posts or interacting with the site via their social profiles
- Google Analytics, a service from Google that this site uses to analyze web traffic.
These services may use their own cookies, but in any case the information is collected by the owners of organizations plugin and are not handled in any way by this site. For Google Analytics, this site only has access to statistical reports in aggregate form. For convenience the following are links to information from these organizations
- Use of the data by GoogleG: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/
You can disable cookies?
Yes, although disabling cookies on this site you may lose some of the functionality of the site. Here are links on how to proceed on the most popular browsers